Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
Man who fell into a lift shaft is rescued by Air Ambulance
Several staff liaised with emergency services and manually pulled the lift to safety with the man on top.
The man is being treated at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
Gary Sanderson, East of England Ambulance service spokesman, said: "One of our fast response car medics who arrived first at the scene was able to climb down a ladder and commence immediate care until the arrival of his colleagues.
"The Hertfordshire and Essex Air Ambulance transported him to the hospital and three fire crews also helped with the rescue".
The patients' ordeal lasted an hour, without the Air Ambulance it could have been much longer.