Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
Abu Dhabi uses Air Ambulance seven times in one week for non repatriation flights.
The Air Ambulance of Abu Dhabi Police department's Air Wing service carried out four operations last week.
In the first task, the Air Ambulance carried three people to Al Rahba Hospital following a traffic accident on Sweihan roundabout.
In its second task, the Air Ambulance transferred two people injured in a car accident to Zayed Military hospital for treatment.
A 52-year-old Emirati woman was also taken by Air Ambulance to Shaikh Khalifa Medical City.
Again the Air Ambulance transferred a 35 year old Indian man from Delma Hospital to Mafraq hospital in Abu Dhabi.
IAS Medical specializes in repatriation flights to and from India.