Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
No need for Repatriation as Air Ambulance takes man to hospital after falling into a bonfire
An 18-year-old man was taken to hospital with serious burns after falling into a bonfire last night.
He suffered burns to his face, hands, abdomen and legs.
Then was driven in a private car to Donald Hospital where a fixed wing Air Ambulance transferred him to Melbourne.
He was taken by Air Ambulance to The Alfred hospital's burns unit. Air Ambulance team manager Shane Foster said "We were told the man fell into a bonfire when he tripped over a log at his home last night.''
IAS Medical provide European and International repatriation flights to Australia.