Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
State pays €36m for waste repatriation
The first batch of rubbish to be repatriated - an estimated 4,500 tonnes of household-type refuse from Cork and Wexford - will be transported from Slattinagh near Garrison in Co Fermanagh.
The new scheme, a joint operation agreed by ministers from both jurisdictions in 2007, aims to return a total of 250,000 tonnes of rubbish from 20 sites to the Irish Republic.
The state will foot €36m bill to 'repatriate' waste dumped illegally.
Surprisingly it is not only people who are repatriated.
However, IAS Medical provide medical repatriation from International and European countries.