Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
Repatriation for babies more comfortable in new fly-pod
In some situations the pod can be used instead of an Air Ambulance incubator which can weigh up to 50kg and require up to two people to transport. The new pods can be lifted by one person.
The pods come from Europe. They have a carbon fibre shell are lined with shock absorbent foam and have a warming vacuum mattress.
The pod is not designed to repalace the incubator. It allows for babies who do not need an incubator and are too small for a car seat.
IAS Medical accomodate small and premature baby repatriation to or from any International or European country.