Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
Charity Safari Challenge in aid of Air Ambulance
The Marathon Des Sables is to take place in the middle of the Sahara Desert in April.
Unlike a regular marathon, it is 151 miles long — the equivalent of five-and-a-half normal marathons — and takes place over six days.
Competitors have to endure temperatures of 45C, they also have to carry all their own food, equipment and supplies, including sleeping bags, clothing and survival kit.
Mark is doing this in aid of his local Air Ambulance.
His friends and family are all hoping that he does not need to use an air ambulance for repatriation and that the event goes well!