Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
Cornwall Air Ambulance completes 22,000 missions
The helicopter crew was tasked to airlift a 30-year-old woman from Penzance to the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro on Thursday.
The Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust said since the helicopter began flying 23 years ago, it had made a "significant difference" to many patients.
It said about half the patients airlifted to hospital had a potentially life-threatening condition, where time saved in transfers to hospital could make a difference with the type and success of treatment.