Air Ambulance Flights
- Air Ambulance from Ireland to UK
- Air Ambulance from France to UK
- Air Ambulance from Spain to UK
- Air Ambulance from Greece to UK
- Air Ambulance from USA to UK
- Air Ambulance from UK to Dubai
NHS Transplant Flight to Stockholm
Today IAS Medical received an urgent request at 3am from the NHS to transport a surgical team from the UK to Stockholm.
The flight was to bring a life saving heart back to the UK for transplant.
To ensure the maximum chance of success we used our Lear Jet Air Ambulance to rapidly transport the organ back to the UK.
The outbound and return legs ran ahead of schedule and the surgical team were rapidly back in the UK.
This is the latest example from a long history of successful transplant flights for the NHS.
At IAS Medical we regularly fly transplant teams and organs around the UK and Europe.
To find out more please read our page on IAS Medical Transplant Flights.