- European Air Ambulance Service
- Example Flights
- G.P. Liaison Service
- Ground Ambulance Service
- Hospital Admission Services
- Medical Document Retrieval
Other pages in this section:
A Step by Step Guide to Repatriation
What you need to do:
- Your IAS Medical Flight Coordinator will request all the pertinent information in the initial phone call to provide you with a complete and thorough written quotation.
- Should you wish to proceed simply sign the quotation and fax or email it back.
- Payment will be taken by debit card, credit card or electronic transfer.
- We will request passport details for the patient so we can arrange customs clearance before the flight.
What we do:
- Our medical coordinator will contact the relevant clinical personnel at the medical facility to obtain the patient's medical notes.
- Ground ambulance transportation arrangements and coordination at the departure hospital and admission in to the arrival hospital will be organised.
- Landing slots and handling agents will be arranged at all airports.
- Medical crew will be selected based on the medical requirements of the patient.
- Complete communications with all parties during the entire transfer process. You identify who you would like to have updated during the transfer and we keep them informed.
- We complete the Bed to Bed air ambulance repatriation flight.