Our medical repatriation involves a complete bed-to-bed service, transporting the patient from their location to their destination, and ensuring the best possible care at all times.
Our services include:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Nigeria
- Requesting and translating the patient’s medical notes
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you have any specific needs from our service that you can’t see covered in this list, please don’t hesitate to contact us and request a call back. Our team will be able to advise you on how our bespoke packages can accommodate your needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from Nigeria, the type of aircraft we provide will depend on a number of factors, including the medical condition of the patient and the number of people travelling with them on the journey.
For medical transportation from Nigeria, we typically use one of the following aircraft:
Our team will be delighted to provide you with more information on the aircraft we have available, and the medical personnel and equipment on board. Please get in touch with your query and our team will be happy to assist.
Why you should choose us
IAS Medical has been providing an unparalleled air ambulance service from Nigeria to locations worldwide for many years. Our service has been NHS-approved, putting the needs of our patients first and providing the highest quality medical care at all times.