If you need to arrange medical transport, the last thing you should be worrying about is money, so here at IAS Medical we offer all-inclusive prices to help you understand exactly what to expect.
In the table below, you’ll find guide prices for air ambulance costs for flights from around the world to the UK. These prices are based on the shortest distance between the two countries. Our quotes are based on your journey and individual needs, so you may see some fluctuations against the prices below.
- USA to UK air ambulance – £50,000
- Caribbean to UK air ambulance – £60,000
- South America to UK air ambulance – £75,000
- Africa to UK air ambulance – £40,000
- Middle East to UK air ambulance – £40,000
- Far East to UK air ambulance – £85,000
- Southern Europe to UK air ambulance – £16,000
- Northern Europe to UK air ambulance – £10,000
The cost of an air ambulance will depend on your individual circumstances, with prices depending on the following factors:
- The aircraft type
- The distance flown
- The number of medical personnel required
- The airport landing fees
- The distance ground ambulances need to travel
We will try our best to keep air ambulance costs as low as possible. For example, we will try to find an alternative airport which charge lower fees and is closer to the patients arrival hospital.
To get an idea of how much an air ambulance might cost for some of our most common destinations, read on below. However, to get an exact quote which is tailored to your needs, please call 0800 7999 900 or request a quote online.