Our comprehensive bed-to-bed services have been developed to remove as much stress as possible from the patient and their family. As standard, all of our services include:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Indonesia
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you have any special requirements, please request a call back to chat things through with a member of our friendly team. They’ll be able to advise you on how our bespoke packages can support your needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from Indonesia, the type of aircraft we’ll send will depend on the medical condition of the patient who will be travelling, as well as how many people would like to accompany them on the way.
For our air ambulance services from Indonesia, we will typically use one of the following aircraft:
All of our air ambulances are fully certified and staffed with experienced and aero medically qualified doctors and nurses, so you can rest assured that you will receive the best possible care and support. If you have any questions about our services, or about the aircraft we provide, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team.