Air ambulance services from IAS Medical include everything you need to transport the patient from where they are, to where they need to be. Our bed-to-bed service removes all the work and stress placed on patients’ families, including arranging ground transport, managing documentation and organising hospital admission.
All services include:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Malaysia
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you have any specific requirements not detailed above, please get in touch with us directly or request a call back. Our team has years of experience, and we will do our best to tailor our services to your individual needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
With a number of different aircraft available here at IAS Medical, we will choose the best option for each patient’s individual circumstances. Often, the medical condition of the patient determines which type of aircraft we send, but whichever aircraft we use, you can rest assured that patients get superior care on all flights from our specialist aero medically qualified personnel.
For medical repatriation from Malaysia, we will typically use one of the following aircraft.
If you have any questions about our aircraft, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team.