Organising medical repatriation away from home can be stressful. When you choose IAS Medical, we take care of everything, offering a comprehensive bed-to-bed service to alleviate stress and maximise patient safety.
Our services include the following:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Pakistan
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
Should you have any additional requirements which aren’t mentioned in the above, please request a call back. Our dedicated service team will be able to advise on the bespoke packages we’re able to create to suit your needs.
Our air ambulance aircrafts
IAS Medical has a number of air ambulance aircrafts. The type we provide for a particular trip depends on your individual requirements, such as the medical condition of the patient and the number of people travelling.
Typically, our air ambulance services from Pakistan use the following aircrafts:
Each aircraft is staffed with experienced, aero-medically qualified doctors and nurses, while our aircrafts are fully certified and equipped. This enables us to deliver the best quality care, both on and off the ground.