Patients who fly with us will benefit from our fully comprehensive bed-to-bed service which aims to provide comfort and reassurance along every step of the way.
We understand how stressful it can be to organise medical transportation, especially when you’re thousands of miles from home, which is why we aim to take care of everything for you. Whether you’re arranging an air ambulance for yourself or for someone you care about, we will provide expert advice and support to make your journey as straightforward as possible. Our services include:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in the Philippines
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you need to make any special arrangements not listed above, please request a call back from a member of our IAS Medical team to discuss your needs. Our expert team will be able to provide advice on our bespoke packages and answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from the Philippines, the type of aircraft provided by IAS Medical will depend on the patient’s medical condition, as well as the number of people wishing to accompany them.
Our air ambulance services from The Philippines typically use one of the following aircraft:
Each aircraft used by IAS Medical is fully certified and NHS-approved. All flights are also staffed by expert teams of aero medically qualified doctors and nurses who are experienced in dealing with a variety of conditions and medical emergencies. With IAS Medical, you can rest assured that you will receive the best quality care, and our team will be there at your side along every step of the way.