When booking an air ambulance with IAS Medical, you will benefit from our fully comprehensive bed-to-bed service which aims to maximise patient safety at every step of the way.
We understand how stressful it can be to organise medical transportation thousands of miles from home. Whether you’re arranging medical repatriation for yourself or someone else, we take care of everything to help make the trip as stress-free as possible. Our services include:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Thailand
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you have any additional requirements, please request a call back from a member of our friendly service team. Our trained team of experts will be able to provide advice on our bespoke packages and how we can support your individual needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from Thailand, the type of aircraft provided by IAS Medical will depend on the medical condition of the patient who will be travelling and the number of people who wish to travel with them.
For our air ambulance services from Thailand, we typically use one of the following aircraft:
All of our aircraft are fully certified and staffed with highly experienced doctors and nurses who are aero medically qualified. With our fully equipped aircraft and expertly trained medical teams, you can be assured that you will receive the best quality care at all times, whether on the ground or in the air.