We understand how stressful it can be to organise medical repatriation miles from home, so when you book an air ambulance with us, you’ll benefit from a fully comprehensive bed-to-bed service.
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Austria
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you have any special requirements, please request a call back to discuss your needs with one of our friendly team, and they’ll be happy to guide you through your options.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from Austria, the type of aircraft we’ll send will depend on the medical condition of the patient who will be travelling, as well as how many people would like to travel alongside them.
For our Austrian air ambulance services, we typically use one of the following aircraft:
All of our air ambulances are fully certified and staffed with highly experienced medical teams, so every patient can receive the best possible care.