What our air ambulance services include
There are no hidden costs with IAS Medical. Our bed-to-bed medical repatriation service takes care of all transportation and medical care, including the below as standard:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Belgium
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
For any services not listed above that you may require, please request a call back to speak to the IAS Medical team. We’ll work with you to create a solution that works for you.
Our air ambulance aircraft
To operate our air ambulance services from Belgium, we use the following aircrafts:
However, the type of aircraft we use depends on the patient’s medical condition as well as the number of people travelling.
To ensure both the comfort and care of patients, fully trained medical professionals staff each air ambulance aircraft.
Why choose IAS Medical?
IAS Medical is experienced in providing air ambulance services from Belgium and across the world. We focus on the comfort and wellbeing of the patient through our experienced medical teams.