Our air ambulance service is fully comprehensive, to ensure we make the whole process of medical repatriation as stress-free as possible. We make sure patients are delivered from bed-to bed, taking care of all transportation and medical care involved in the process.
All air ambulance services from IAS Medical include the following as standard:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Germany
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you’re looking for a service not listed above, please request a call back to discuss your requirements, and we will work with you to find a solution.
Our air ambulance aircraft
The type of aircraft used for our repatriation services depends on the medical condition of the patient and the number of people travelling.
All of our air ambulances are staffed by fully trained medical personnel, who deliver unparalleled care and comfort to every patient. Air ambulances from Germany are usually one of the following:
Why you should choose us
We are highly experienced with providing air ambulances from Germany and the rest of the world, and our service has received NHS-approved status. Our experienced medical teams provide a fully comprehensive service with a focus on the comfort and wellbeing of the patient at all times, so you can rest assured that everything is taken care of.