When you book an air ambulance with IAS Medical, you’ll benefit from a fully comprehensive bed-to-bed service with absolutely everything taken care of.
We understand how stressful it can be to organise medical repatriation miles from home, so let us arrange it all for you. As standard, our services include:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Spain
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you have any special requirements, please request a call back with one of our friendly team, and they’ll talk you through how we can support your needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from Spain, the type of aircraft we’ll send will depend on the medical condition of the patient who will be travelling. For services from Spain, we typically use one of the following aircraft:
All of our air ambulances are fully certified and staffed by highly trained medical teams, so you can rest easy knowing that we’ll provide the best possible care.