When you book an air ambulance with IAS Medical, you’ll benefit from a fully comprehensive bed-to-bed service that maximises patient safety at every step of the way.
We understand how stressful it can be to organise medical repatriation thousands of miles from home, so let us take care of everything for you. As standard, our services include:
- Collecting the patient, along with their medical notes, from their ward in Kuwait
- Translating the patient’s medical notes if required
- Transferring the patient by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly qualified medics to fly with the patient to their destination
- Arranging the patient’s admission to the destination hospital (either to an NHS hospital or a private medical facility)
- Transporting the patient by ground ambulance from the aircraft to the destination hospital
When you book an air ambulance with us, you can rest assured that everything is taken care of, and that your loved one is receiving the best possible care.
If you have any special requirements, please request a call back to chat with a member of our friendly team. They’ll get back to you as soon as possible, and will talk you through all the available options to create a bespoke service to support your needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from Kuwait, the type of aircraft we’ll send will depend on the medical condition of the patient and the number of people wishing to accompany them.
Typically, we will provide one of the following aircraft:
All of our air ambulances are fully certified and staffed with experienced and aero medically qualified doctors and nurses, so you can rest assured that you will receive the best quality care.