We understand how stressful it can be to organise medical repatriation thousands of miles from home, so we provide a fully comprehensive bed-to-bed service to give you peace of mind. Our services include:
- Collecting the patient, along with their medical notes, from their hospital ward in Oman
- Translating their medical notes if required
- Transferring the patient by ground ambulance to our ICU equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Arranging the patient’s admission to hospital in their destination country (either an NHS or private hospital)
- Transporting the patient by ground ambulance to the destination hospital
For more information, get in touch with our advisors to find out how we can support your needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book medical transportation from Oman with IAS Medical, the type of aircraft we send will depend on the medical condition of the patient, as well as the number of people wanting to travel alongside them.
For our air ambulance services from Oman, we typically use one of the following aircraft:
Our air ambulances are fully certified, and staffed by highly experienced and aero medically qualified doctors and nurses, so you can rest easy knowing that the very best care will be provided.