Every flight with IAS Medical includes a fully comprehensive, bed-to-bed service that prioritises patient safety at every step of the way.
We understand how stressful it can be when someone you care about needs medical attention thousands of miles from home. To give you peace of mind, our air ambulance service includes:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in Qatar
- Collecting the patient’s medical notes, and translating them if required
- Transferring the patient by ground ambulance to one of our fully equipped air ambulances
- Providing trained medics to fly with the patient to their destination country
- Arranging the patient’s NHS or private hospital admission, ready for when they reach their destination
- Providing a ground ambulance to transport the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital
For any special requirements, request a call back so that our advisors can talk you through options for a bespoke package to support your needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book medical transportation from Qatar with IAS Medical, we will send the best type of aircraft depending on the medical condition of the patient who will be travelling.
For our Qatar air ambulance services, we typically use one of the following aircraft:
Each of our air ambulances is fully certified, with highly experienced and aero medically qualified doctors and nurses on hand. That means that you can rest easy knowing that the very best care will be provided.