When you book an air ambulance with IAS Medical, you’ll benefit from a fully comprehensive bed-to-bed service that maximises patient safety at every step of the way.
We understand how stressful it can be to organise medical repatriation thousands of miles from home, so let us take care of everything for you. As standard, our services include:
- Collecting the patient from their hospital ward in the United Arab Emirates
- Getting the patient’s medical notes together, and translating them if needed
- Arranging for the patient to be transferred by ground ambulance to our fully equipped medical aircraft
- Providing highly trained medics to accompany the patient to their destination
- Organising the patient’s admission to an NHS or private hospital in the destination country
- Transporting the patient from the aircraft to the destination hospital by ground ambulance
If you have any special requirements, please request a call back to chat things through with a member of our friendly team. They’ll be able to advise you on how our bespoke packages can support your needs.
Our air ambulance aircraft
When you book an air ambulance from the UAE, the type of aircraft we’ll send will depend on the medical condition of the patient who will be travelling.
For our UAE air ambulance services, we typically use one of the following aircraft:
All of our air ambulances are fully certified and staffed with experienced and aero medically qualified doctors and nurses, so you can be assured that you will receive the best quality care.